Benefits of Cloud Computing
One of the major benefits of cloud computing lies in not having to invest heavily in data
centers and servers before you know how you’re going to use them. You only pay when
you consume computing resources, and for how much you consume.
- Predictable, fixed monthly licensing costs.
- No upfront costs for client-server installations.
- Better client support and built in service security.
- Cloud based technology is more focused on the user, giving them better security and control.
- No expensive in-house hardware, software or servers, so no need to worry about IT maintenance issues.
- A cloud-based vendor may make it easier for your organization to meet regulations because experts, who manage data security for a living, handle your data.
- Always Current – A cloud-based system boasts the luxury of constant updates with low-set up costs and predetermined monthly fees, which keep your organization on the forefront of business IT.
- Improved Flexibility – You can make changes to your processes, systems and apps without incurring the cost of expensive software licenses and programs.
No Capital Expenditures
- Payment Flexibility – Cloud-based systems entail low monthly licensing and startup costs, which are great for organizations that may not have the capital for huge upfront expenditures that client-server models require.
- Global Access – People worldwide can access information with only an internet connection.No Outrageous Capital Expenditure – No clunky hardware to buy or maintain
- Super Customization – systems like Google Apps for Work allow users to customize everything.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure – Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
Let us walk you through the migration process. Our team is standing by.
We strive to focus 100% on customer satisfaction and to offer you the best the cloud has to offer.
We are a client-driven reseller with a business volume that puts us in the privileged position of being able to offer you the best price in the marketplace.
You will get the best we have to offer and will always be 100% satisfied with your purchase or your money back.